We’re all familiar with the idea that there are opportunities all around us. We’re all told to look for our niche. Ok great, but how to build a business with that?
What I mean by that is an opportunity to work on something that we are really interested in and is something we’ve had a dream about, or that has an ‘e’ on it.
1. It has to be something that we can get involved with for a relatively short period of time (2 weeks maximum) and 2. It should be something that we are proud of and 3. It should be something that could potentially result in a great deal of profit if we do a good job.
So, how do we choose a job?
1. I’d suggest you keep your job as your main focus. What would you do if you had unlimited time and money? The answer is simple; you’d design your job and try to design a job that you could get involved with for two weeks and get paid for it.
2. A job is a job is a job. I’d suggest it’s better to have a job that doesn’t excite you every day than a job that makes you feel like you are on top of the world every day. Find a job that will make you think every day about how you can get your job better.
3. Find something that excites you every day and makes you think every day about how you can get your job better.
4. Look for something that is not your regular wage slave job every single day. There are many opportunities to become a wage slave every single day, but you will never feel that you are on top of the world every day. Set up a rule in your head that you will never have a job that you do not enjoy every single day.
So when you start looking for your first job, ask yourself how you can get your job better. What would you do with all the time and money you have available to you. The most important thing is to put your emotions aside and come up with what you can do with the time and money you have available to you.
As you do this, keep in mind that there will always be other opportunities that you can do if you have enough money. There will always be other opportunities you can do if you have a computer and an internet connection. There will always be other opportunities if you have a great idea and a team behind you.
Remember, this is not a challenge. This is just part of building your business. Now you will be able to focus on the things that are important to you.
Here are some examples of what could get you your better job.
- Do a stint as a virtual assistant. It is not a challenge to work as a virtual assistant, you won’t get paid every week, but you will get paid every day. It is a good job to do between other jobs, because you will get paid every day and then spend more time doing the important things in life. This will also allow you to spend more time with your family and friends.
- Become a travel writer. Put your skills and knowledge of the places you’ve been to to good use and help other people enjoy their travels. You get paid for your travels and your clients can hire you to do this again and again.
- Teach yoga. It is not a challenge to learn yoga, it is a challenge to help people learn to love their body and feel comfortable in their own skin. This challenge is great for building a business with.
There are many other examples of what could get you your better job, just think of some?